Friday, November 16, 2007

Thing 13: del.icio.us (mmmm bookmarking)

I LOVE del.icio.us! It is because, OMG, I am like sooooo into social networking (hahahahahah, this is truly hilarious for any of you who know my day-to-day schedule). Seriously, I do love del.icio.us mainly because I do have such crazy, hectic schedule and no memory to speak of (brain came out with babies, ugh). One of my biggest complaints about 23 Things so far has been, "How the H-E-double hockey sticks am I suppose to remember all these sites and tools and thingy-mi-bobs I've signed up for?" del.icio.us is my answer and does what I've needed technology for all along, my thinking. Oh, and I can find other interesting things by checking out other people's tags, but I'm not making friends, you can't make me!

No comments: